2801 Andrews Drive
Job #220 included significant alterations for Dr. William Milas Dunn in 1929. This house has quite a history, and it's considered a Landmark Building by the Atlanta Urban Design Commission. The original house was more of a "country cottage": it was built in 1910 by an unknown architect. After the Dunns purchased the home, Ivey & Crook were commissioned to enlarge the house and re-orient it toward Andrews Drive and the newly developed, affluent Peachtree Heights Park subdivision. The alterations resulted in a more formal home suitable for entertaining. The rear of the home (facing Peachtree Road) used to be the front.
Back to... [ Lewis Crook ] [ Atlanta Residences ]